What Are Green Crackers, and Are They Really ‘Green’ and Eco-Friendly? Chance of rain 80%. Winds NW at 10 to 15 km/h. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Scattered thunderstorms. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Thunderstorms. Low 25ºC. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Low 25ºC. High 89F. Partly cloudy early. For the second time this week, Tropical Storm Eta crashed ashore in the Sunshine State, this time striking an area that often dodges the worst of tropical activity. Thunderstorms. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, Kochi, Kerala, India Hourly Weather Forecast, Hourly Forecast for Today, Thursday 11/12. Humidity 90%. High 31ºC. High 31ºC. Chance of rain 50%. Winds N at 10 to 15 km/h. Low 26ºC. Winds N at 10 to 15 km/h. © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Our current air quality index (AQI) provides information on the quality of air that you are breathing and its impact on your health. Low 25ºC. Low 25ºC. Partly cloudy. Winds ESE and variable. Chance of rain 70%. Chance of rain 70%. Take control of your data. Let us know how you use weather information and forecasts to help manage decisions about your pet. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Kochi, Kerala, IN to help plan your day Thunderstorms. Scattered thunderstorms. Video. Chance of rain 50%. Weather data including temperature, wind speed, humidity, snow, pressure, etc. High 32ºC. Forecast - Cochin. Check the current conditions for Kochi, Kerala, India for the day ahead, with radar, hourly, and up to the minute forecasts. Chance of rain 40%. High 31ºC. Chance of rain 60%. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, New Research Finds High Levels of Biodiversity in River Ganga; Points Towards Healthier State, Drop in Pollution. We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Our current air quality index (AQI) provides information on the quality of air that you are breathing and its impact on your health. Winds N at 10 to 15 km/h. Thunderstorms. Ice? Type at least three characters to start auto complete. 'Beast of a storm' about to slam into Pacific Northwest. Chance of rain 60%. Snow? Chance of rain 80%. Low 26ºC. Low 26ºC. Radar. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 km/h. Thunderstorms. There are at least six different pollutants that we track that impact the cleanliness of air and your health. Thunderstorms. Be prepared for the day. Chance of rain 80%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Take control of your data. Thunderstorms. Chance of rain 60%. Low 78F. For the second time this week, Tropical Storm Eta crashed ashore in the Sunshine State, this time striking an area that often dodges the worst of tropical activity. US President-Elect Joe Biden’s COVID-19 and Climate Action Plans: What Do They Offer? Winds NNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Cochin weather forecast, current conditions, sunrise, sunset and climate information. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Light Cloud. Winds ENE and variable. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds E and variable. Thundershowers. The first option will be automatically selected. We will review the data in question. Chance of rain 40%. Thank you for reporting this station. Chance of rain 60%. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Kochi, Kerala, IN to help plan your day Milky Way Galaxy Hosts At Least 30 Crore Potentially Habitable Planets; Closest Around 20 Light-Years Away, #EcoTrends: Here're Few Best Reactions from Netizens on Viral Bright Yellow Turtle, WATCH: Latest India Weather Forecast: November 13. High 31ºC. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Scattered thunderstorms. Winds NE and variable. Winds E and variable. Will you see snow on Christmas morning? Eta’s second Florida landfall floods cities, traps dozens. High 31ºC. Weather warnings issued. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Stay warm with these stylish cable-knit sweaters. The big holiday is just six weeks away. Chance of rain 70%. Stay warm with these stylish cable-knit sweaters. Chance of rain 50%. High 31ºC. Chance of rain 70%. Rain? The big holiday is just six weeks away. Winds E and variable. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighbourhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com There are at least six different pollutants that we track that impact the cleanliness of air and your health. Low 25ºC. Seven ways to keep your bed warm this winter. Winds ENE and variable. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. High 32ºC. Chance of rain 80%. Interactive enhanced satellite map for Kochi, Kerala, India. Die Aussichten für das Wochenende bei Cochin. The air quality is generally acceptable for most individuals. Chance of rain 50%. Thunderstorms. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. However, sensitive groups may experience minor to moderate symptoms from long-term exposure. Everyone may begin to experience health effects; members of sensitive groups may experience more serious health effects. Will you see snow on Christmas morning? Want to know what the weather is now? Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! 10 Tage Prognose voraus für Cochin. Check the current conditions for Kochi, Kerala, India for the day ahead, with radar, hourly, and up to the minute forecasts. The most powerful storm since last winter will hammer the region -- and its winds could reach as high as 90 mph, potentially causing widespread power outages. Traditionally worn by fishermen in the 19th-century, cable-knit sweaters are essential for any women's winter closet. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 km/h. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Here are five different takes on the signature style. AccuWeather School is taking a field trip to see Little Bubbler, one very unique spring in central Pennsylvania. Quebec 24° 14° Montreal 20° 14° Trois Rivieres 26° 14° Ottawa 28° 15° Home. We use cookies on this site to improve your experience as explained in our Cookie Policy. WATCH: Latest India Weather Forecast: November 12, Ways to Protect Yourself This Pollution Season, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Partly cloudy. Chance of rain 60%. Last updated today at 16:54. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Kochi area. Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. Winds S and variable. Want to know what the weather is now? Winds E and variable. Winds NE and variable. Winds light and variable. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. AccuWeather's top long-range forecaster explains what parts of the country have a better chance than usual this year. Chennai 28°C Cochin 27°C Dibrugarh 31°C Hyderabad 30°C Jodhpur 35°C Kolkata 32°C Mumbai 31°C Nagpur 30°C Neu-Delhi 36°C Patna 31°C Port Blair 27°C Srinagar 29°C Chance of rain 60%. Scattered thunderstorms early, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Be prepared for the day. Winds E and variable. Chance of rain 50%. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Weather; Maps; Satellites; Radar; Models; World °C. High 31ºC. Cochin, SK Weather - 14-day Forecast from Theweather.net. 10-Day Weather-Kochi, Kerala. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Cochin, Saskatchewan, Canada. High 31ºC. High 30ºC. Low 25ºC. Winds E and variable. Low 25ºC. Kochi Weather Forecasts. LEARN MORE. Saskatchewan. We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Scattered thunderstorms. Here are five different takes on the signature style. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, Where Tropical Storm Eta's Headed After FL Landfall, NC Roads, Bridges Washed Out; Dozens Rescued, Snow Squall Triggers Large Pileup in Minnesota, Photos of Eta's Wrath from Central America to Florida, Breathtaking Photos of the Coldest City in the World, Mountain Goats: How Do They Do It? However, sensitive groups may experience minor to moderate symptoms from long-term exposure. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Seven ways to keep your bed warm this winter. WATCH STUNNING SUNRISE BRING THE SKY TO LIFE, This emergency advisory alert is being issued for the province of Saskatchewan. You can reject cookies by changing your browser settings. Chance of rain 40%. Traditionally worn by fishermen in the 19th-century, cable-knit sweaters are essential for any women's winter closet. Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. Tue 03 | Night. Air quality will be very unhealthy Thursday evening through Tuesday morning, Eta’s second Florida landfall floods cities, traps dozens. Winds N at 10 to 15 km/h. The air quality is generally acceptable for most individuals. Low 24ºC. Thunderstorms. AccuWeather School is taking a field trip to see Little Bubbler, one very unique spring in central Pennsylvania. Low 25ºC. Today, Light cloud and a gentle breeze. Überprüfen Sie die Wetter-Radar, Satelliten, Wind, Temperatur, Wetterdaten für Cochin. Chance of rain 80%. Chance of rain 60%. Thunderstorms. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Kochi, Kerala, India. Scattered thunderstorms. for Cochin, Saskatchewan. AccuWeather's top long-range forecaster explains what parts of the country have a better chance than usual this year. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Low 26ºC. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. (PHOTOS), A Guide to Protecting Your Kids from the Flu This Season, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Help those impacted by disasters big and small.